Artisanal Cellars KYMCO Like 200i Sign Up Competition June 2021
Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter of this competition is Artisanal Cellars Newcastle Pty Ltd (T/A Artisanal Cellars) ACN 645 817 447, 13 Lyrique Lane Newcastle NSW, Australia. Ph: 02 4926 1868.
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia. However, employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and their associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter.
- The competition commences on 5th August 2021 at 10:00 (AEST) and concludes on 5th October 2021 at 23:59 (AEST) (Promotional Period).
- The competition will be advertised through Artisanal Cellars social media, and via email and in store.
- To enter the draw, participants will:
a) receive one ticket for every $50.00 (fifty dollars) spent in store at Artisanal Cellars Newcastle, and, automatically signing up to the Artisanal Cellars membership program and email list
b) remain subscribed to the Artisanal Cellars membership program and email list at the time of the draw or redraw (if relevant) in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry.
- Upon submitting the automatic competition entry form by way of purchase, entrants will automatically receive one entry for every $50.00 (fifty dollars) spent. Participates have the option to earn additional entries by purchasing multiple $50.00 (fifty dollars) incremental purchases.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over.
- Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- Any entry that is made on behalf of an Entrant by a third party will be invalid.
- Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be considered ineligible.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
- There will be (1) winner of the prize as detailed below.
- No part of the prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable.
- Total prize valued at 1 x AUD$4990.00 being an KYMCO Like 200i Scooter.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation.
- Once prizes have left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned throughout the duration of the prize.
- In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winner’s image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner’s participation in the prize to appear in connection with Artisanal Cellars or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
- All on road costs and insurances will be the responsibility of the prize winner.
- The prize consists of (1) winner receiving 1 x KYMCO Like 200i scooter
- The draw will take place at Artisanal Cellars Newcastle premises and the winner will be notified by phone or email within 2 days of the draw.
- The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry.
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
- Subject to any direction given under relevant State legislation, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at Artisanal Cellars Newcastle at 02:30 pm AEST 1st November 2021, using computerised random selection. The winner will be notified within 2 days of the draw. The winner will be notified of their prize by email or phone
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
- The collection and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy statement which adheres to the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and Australian Privacy Principles.
Please refer to our web site for all Terms and conditions www.artisanalcellars.com.au
This gaming activity is deemed to be a Trade Promotion under $10,000AUD and does not require an Approved Authority form NSW Fair Trading.